Bring your leadership and product development experience to Intel’s Olympic Technology Group and create exciting, next-generation computer vision systems to analyze sports performance for Tokyo 2020 and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced engineering manager to drive the development, deployment, and production of a cutting-edge athlete tracking system. You will lead and work closely with internal and external partners and stakeholders to deploy this system on the world’s biggest stage, the Olympic Games.
- Develop strategy and plan for deployment of multiple generations of an Artificial Intelligence athlete tracking system for the Olympic broadcast and for training of Olympic athletes
- Oversee execution of plan to develop minimum viable product within compressed timelines
- Manage engineers, cross-functional teams, and external resources toward one cohesive vision and path
- Provide hands-on guidance and contribute technically to the development of deep learning / computer vision algorithms and their deployment on the cloud
- BS with 6+ years, MS with 4+ years or PhD with 2+ years relevant experience in computer science, electrical engineering or closely related field.
- 3+ years’ experience managing and delivering Artificial Intelligence products with Hardware/Software components, e.g. computer vision systems, autonomous driving systems
- 3+ years’ experience in engineering management and proven track record for delivering consumer-facing products on time
- Proficiency with Artificial Intelligence algorithm development
- Background in deep learning and computer vision preferred
- Background in sports tracking and analysis desirable
Inside this Business Group
The Corporate Strategy Office is chartered to support the executive office in driving corporate initiatives, including near and long-term strategy, major cross-group decision making and ensuring cross-company alignment. To deliver to that mission, the team owns shaping, driving and synthesizing insights to directionally orient trends as well as long range strategic planning/visioning , cross company alignment and greenfield innovation. Communications are essential to drive alignment so there is a focus on communications, community and acumen development. The team is ccommitted to ensuring that Intel efforts are aligned to, and actively driving success toward the most impactful business strategies.
US, California, Santa Clara…Read More>>>