PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster Battle Royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has six operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
Located in Santa Monica, the Central Publishing group is responsible for defining the long-term brand strategy, brand identity and global marketing integration that ensures consistency in messaging across all player touchpoints. We’re looking for a content professional with a strong editorial background to help us tell the PUBG and PUBG Esports story through web, social, and other platforms.
As part of our content team, you’ll be tasked with aligning, crafting, and publishing words, pictures and sounds about PUBG products and programs for fans around the world. Of course, you have to be a self-starter, well organized, and a top-tier communicator, but you already knew that. As PUBG expands in new directions and explores its full potential, we’ll need you to grow with us and find fresh ways to tap into your passion for games and esports.
- Own day-to-day content publishing for first-party channels
- Identify compelling elements and storylines from PUBG leagues around the world (and turn it up to 11 for marquee events throughout the season) and plot an efficient content calendar
- Manage third-party contributor program
- Reliably create fan-centric content for social and digital platforms (websites and apps) including video, visual, and written content
- Provide on-site editorial coverage of esports matches and events as well as game content initiatives (evening and weekend shifts are expected)
- Research and introduce new content ideas for PUBG esports and PUBG content releases for use on social and digital platforms
- Participate in publishing and esports meetings to better understand how content can best support multiple business objectives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism or related field
- Top-tier writing and communication skills
- A proven track record of strong editorial judgment
- Deeply knowledgeable and passionate about PUBG, esports, and gaming culture
- Background in digital, social, and graphics production/editing or video content production
- History of healthy relationships with corporate partners and game industry heavyweights
- Expert knowledge of various content management systems, including WordPress
- Ability to work on deadline and handle multiple tasks at once with a precise and detail-oriented approach
- Track record of success working independently, and as part of a team
- This position will require occasional travel……Read more>>