AT&T is leading the way to the future – for customers, businesses and the industry. We’re developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we’d say we’re well on our way. Together, we’ve built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So what do you say? Let’s do great things together.
Excellent developmental role for advanced modeling and CFO / Senior Executive financial presentation support. Requires a high degree of diligence and technical spreadsheet skills in order to drive accuracy and efficiency, respectively.
- Effectively communicates across diverse groups within finance (e.g. Treasury, Tax, Investor Relations, field finance, etc.) to coordinate forecasting and planning deliverables and track changes to incurred and allocated financial data.
Maintains manual schedules, such as external adjustments, outlooks from treasury and tax, working capital updates, and business unit provided metrics
Validates data flow ‘checkpoints’ for the integrated model and executive presentation tables
Maintains view-over-view and trend schedules
Pulls system-sourced financial and operating metric data from the Hyperion Planning system, HFM, and MR2020
- Evaluates and makes recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments, financial regulations, and similar financial projects or programs
- Gathers, interprets, and evaluates financial information.
- Responsible for the analysis and interpretation of financial and other data.
- Develops recommendations to achieve the organizations financial objectives.
- Determines financial consequences of alternative methods, plans and strategies.
- Performs complex data modeling and financial analysis.
- Frequently uses Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.