Intellectsoft is a boutique IT solution provider headquartered in Palo Alto, CA. Our mission is to help global organizations overcome technology challenges of Digital Transformation. Established in 2007, the company operates multiple offices and engineering centers in the US, the UK, the Nordic region and Eastern Europe. Our main focus is on the new and emerging technologies, such as Cognitive Computing, Decentralized Applications, Internet-of-Things and Mixed Reality. Our service portfolio includes strategic IT consulting, CX design, development and full lifecycle management of custom products and applications, and system integration. The company’s strategy is heavily geared towards development of its own platforms, frameworks and reusable components that are utilized for building custom solutions. Among our clients are globally recognized brand names, such as Universal Pictures, Jaguar Motors, Qualcomm, Ernst & Young, Clinique, Bombardier, London Stock Exchange, Harley-Davidson and many others. For more information please visit our website www.intellectsoft.net.
Intellectsoft is looking for an accomplished senior sales executive to help us continue to grow our business and provide exemplary custom software solutions for Fortune 500 companies.
Our ideal candidate will have significant enterprise sales experience coupled with incredible drive, determination, and flexibility.
Operating as part of the global leadership team, you will help growing the company’s revenue and define the service portfolio, marketing approach, partner model and the overall go-to-market strategy.
Reports to SVP of Sales
- Expand the customer portfolio to meet the company’s strategic growth targets
- Develop and execute new approaches and opportunities for expanding customer base
- Continuously identify and develop service offerings for existing and potential customers
- Lead the client acquisition process and work closely with the technical pre-sales team and the delivery organization to drive the RFI/RFP process
- Cultivate, maintain, and grow relationships within the existing accounts that will increase ongoing business, ensure excellent client relations and satisfaction
- Ensure proper knowledge management across both the front-end organization and the delivery
- Achieve and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual quotas
- A STEM degree is required
- 7+ years of enterprise sales experience with a proven track record of meeting or exceeding performance objectives (revenue targets, pipeline targets etc.)
- 4+ years of management experience, including building and leading a sales team
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions, mobile, MDM, staff augmentation, and/or development services at the C level to the global enterprise customers
- Good understanding of main relevant technology players in the US and worldwide and ability to manage and grow operations across the North American market
- Proficient in CRM systems and marketing automation systems (such as Salesforce, Pardot etc.)
- Hands-on attitude
- Ability to build and maintain executive-level client relationships in complex hierarchical corporate environment
- Articulate, excellent presentation and communication skills as well as strong influencing and negotiation skills to drive results
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity, initiative, honesty and leadership
- Prior experience in multi-cultural international environment desired
- Ability to travel, as needed….Read More>>>>